|2 Event Locations
400 N. Primrose Drive
Orlando, FL 32803
|AMF Florida Lanes
10400 North Florida Avenue
Bowling For Heroes Fundraising Event - Orlando and Tampa
- Session Check-in begins at 5pm; Bowling begins promptly 6pm
Three ways to be part of the Fun
1. Come out with your friends for an evening of bowling, fun and fundraising!
Step 1. You and 3 other people decide to be a team
– team size is limited to no more then 4 people
– all team members must bowl during the same session
Step 2. Select a team name
Step 3. Each member of your team must register online
- Registration is $30 per person online prior to the event, and $40 at the door (Cash or Check only)
- Registration includes 2 games, shoe rental, soft drinks and Pizza
Step 4. As a team, raise a minimum of $50 per person toward a team goal of $500 to help Build A Home for a Hero.
- Download the Bowling For Heroes Pledge Form and Instructions and begin collecting sponsors, donations, and pledges.
- Make your individual or team donation online prior to the event, or bring your team donation with you when you check-in.
Prizes will be awarded for the Top Team and Top Individual Fundraisers!
2. Make a donation to help the cause
While you may not be a bowler or you may be just unable to attend our event, but you can still make a significant impact and help us build homes for combat wounded veterans and their families.
You can make a donation online here [this is to be a link to the donation page]
3. Be an event sponsor and help us make a positive impact in the lives of combat wounded veterans across Florida
Download Sponsor Packet